How to Make:
- Combine the soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sugar and oil in a small bowl.
- Arrange the oysters on a platter of salt or ice.
- Spoon the dressing evenly among the oysters. Add a little ginger and cucumber and serve.
Time for preparing:12 min. PT12M
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 36 fresh Sydney or Pacific oysters
- Rock salt, to serve
- 2 tablespoons drained pickled ginger, finely sliced
- 1 lebanese cucumber, halved, seeded, cut into matchsticks