How to Make:
- Process cauliflower in a food processor until very finely chopped (you'll need 4 cups in total). Place in a microwave-safe bowl. Add 2 tablespoons water. Cover bowl loosely with plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 8 minutes or until tender. Transfer cauliflower to a large sieve. Drain, pressing cauliflower with the back of a spoon to remove as much liquid as possible. Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Add egg, almond meal, pizza cheese and dried herbs to cauliflower. Season well with salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Divide mixture into 4 equal portions. Place 2 portions onto each prepared tray. Flatten each portion to form a 15cm circle, making the sides a little thicker to form the crust.
- Bake bases for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook pumpkin, turning, for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Spread bases with passata. Sprinkle with extra pizza cheese. Top with pumpkin, prosciutto and ricotta. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with basil. Serve immediately.
Time for preparing:35 min. PT35M
- 1 head (1.2kg) cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 cups pizza cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 400g butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1/3 cup tomato passata
- 1/2 cup pizza cheese, grated, extra
- 4 slices gluten-free prosciutto, torn
- 100g fresh ricotta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
Cauliflower, cheese and garlic flat bread
Cauliflower pizzas with pumpkin and prosciutto
Cauliflower pizza bases with antipasto
Spiced beef cauliflower pizza
Louise's cauliflower pizza
Crispy cauliflower pizza with almonds
Cauliflower crust pizza
Cauliflower-crust pizza with ricotta, prosciutto and mint pesto