How to Make:
- Make pizza dough. Roll dough into two 23cm x 30cm rectangles. Place on prepared trays. Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced.
- Spread bases with paste. Sprinkle with prosciutto, capsicum, eggplant, artichoke, olives, herbs and cheese. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted and base is crisp. Serve.
Time for preparing:17 min. PT17M
- 1 quantity gluten-free pizza dough (see related recipe)
- 1/3 cup Fountain tomato paste
- 8 slices (120g) prosciutto, sliced
- 1/3 cup (50g) roasted capsicum, sliced (see note)
- 1/3 cup (50g) roasted eggplant, sliced
- 1/3 cup (50g) artichoke hearts, halved
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives
- 1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- 1/4 cup Coon or Mil Lel pizza cheese