How to Make:
- Make pizza dough: Sift flour into a bowl. Add yeast and salt. Stir to combine. Make a well in the centre. Add water and oil. Mix to form a soft dough. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead for 10 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Place in a lightly greased bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Stand in a warm place for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until dough has doubled in size.
- Using your fist, punch dough down. Knead on a lightly floured surface until smooth. Divide dough in half.
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Roll dough into two 23cm x 30cm rectangles. Place on prepared trays. Spread bases with paste. Top with dried herbs, salami, spinach, tomatoes and bocconcini.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted and base is crisp. Serve.
Time for preparing:17 min. PT17M
- 2 1/2 cups gluten-free pizza and pastry flour
- 7g sachet dried instant yeast
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil Toppings
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon mixed dried herbs
- 100g sliced salami, chopped
- 60g baby spinach
- 1/2 cup semi-dried tomatoes
- 4 (120g) bocconcini cheese, sliced