How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 230°C. Place pita bread on 2 oven trays. Spread pizza sauce over each base and sprinkle with mozzarella. Arrange ham over the mozzarella and top with Red Leicester cheese. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until cheese melts and ham is slightly charred.
- Meanwhile, combine the pineapple, chilli and coriander in a small bowl.
- Place pizzas on serving plates. Spoon pineapple salsa over the pizzas. Sprinkle with coriander and serve immediately.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 4 small wholemeal pita bread pockets
- 1/3 cup (60ml) tomato pizza sauce
- 1 cup (100g) coarsely grated mozzarella
- 200g finely shaved leg ham
- 50g Red Leicester cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/2 ripe pineapple, peeled, cored, finely chopped
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander
- Coriander leaves, to serve