How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200°C. When hot, place 2 flat baking trays in the oven to heat.
- Meanwhile, lightly spray a non-stick frying pan with oil spray and place over high heat. Cook the onion for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Add the cumin and coriander and cook for 1 minute. Add the mince, stirring to break it up with a fork, and cook for 5 minutes or until any moisture has evaporated. Season with salt and pepper and remove from heat.
- While the mince mixture is cooking, steam the pumpkin for 2-3 minutes or until just tender.
- Spoon the tomato paste over the Lebanese bread. Divide the pumpkin, lamb mixture, fetta and pinenuts between the 2 rounds of bread. Place on the preheated baking trays and bake for 8 minutes or until crisp. Scatter with parsley and serve immediately.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 250g lamb mince
- salt and pepper
- 175g butternut pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 large rounds Lebanese bread
- 150g feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons pinenuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley