How to Make:
- Heat the oil in a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion, pine nuts and garlic, and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until the onion is soft and the pine nuts are golden. Remove from heat.
- Add the balsamic vinegar, parsley and chives to the pan. Stir until well combined. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, spread the rock salt over a serving plate and place the oysters on top. Spoon the pine nut dressing over the oysters and serve immediately.
Time for preparing:5 min. PT5M
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh continental parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Rock salt, to serve
- 12 oysters in half shell, chilled