How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the pita pockets on a large baking tray. Spread with the tomato tapenade. Top with the chorizo, capsicum and bocconcini. Sprinkle with the parmesan.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until the parmesan melts and the base is light brown and crisp.
- Top the pizzas with rocket and cut into wedges to serve.
Time for preparing:4 min. PT4M
- 4 pita pockets
- 2 tablespoons tomato tapenade (see note)
- 125g chorizo sausage, thinly sliced
- 60g (1/3 cup) bought roasted capsicum, drained, thinly sliced
- 100g baby bocconcini, drained, halved
- 40g (1/2 cup) shredded parmesan
- 50g baby rocket leaves