How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Grill or chargrill the bread on one side. Place on a large baking tray, toasted-side down. Spread the bread with cranberry sauce and place a slice of goat's cheese on top.
- Drizzle with two tablespoons of the oil and bake in the oven for 10 minutes until the cheese is starting to split at the sides. Toss rocket in the remaining oil and balsamic vinegar and pile on top of each bread slice. Season with salt and pepper.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 4 large slices of wood-fired Italian bread
- 4 tablespoons good-quality cranberry sauce
- 4 slices (about 1cm thick) rinded goat's cheese
- 80ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 2 cups wild rocket leaves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Warm pumpkin & goat's cheese salad (vegetarian)
Charred capsicum and zucchini with whipped goat’s cheese
Eggplant, zucchini and goat's cheese salad
Autumn salad and bruschetta
Tomato & rocket bruschetta
Pumpkin and goat's cheese bruschetta with sage burnt butter
Bruschetta two ways
Caramelised tomato and goat's cheese bruschetta