How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease 2 baking trays. Place bread into a bowl. Drizzle with 1/4 cup water. Stand for 3 minutes. Drain. Squeeze water from bread.
- Combine bread, mince, onions, cranberry sauce, camembert, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Mix well to combine.
- Cut a sheet of pastry in half. Spoon 3/4 cup of turkey mixture along 1 long edge of pastry. Brush opposite edge with water. Roll up. Press to seal. Cut into 5 smaller rolls. Using a sharp knife, mark 3 lines in the top of each roll. Place onto prepared tray. Repeat with remaining turkey mixture and pastry.
- Brush rolls with egg. Sprinkle with sea salt flakes and pepper. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Serve.
Time for preparing:40 min. PT40M
- 3 slices white bread, crusts removed, roughly chopped
- 1kg turkey mince
- 3 green onions, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup whole cranberry sauce
- 75g camembert cheese, finely chopped
- 4 sheets frozen ready-rolled puff pastry, partially thawed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten