How to Make:
- Marinate the mint in the oil for an hour or so before making the pizza, then strain the mint leaves, reserving the oil. Season the zucchini, brush with a little extra oil and cook on a preheated chargrill pan for about 30 seconds on each side, until tender.
- Meanwhile, place a pizza stone or baking tray in your oven. Preheat the oven to the highest temperature (without using any fan-forced function) for at least 20 minutes to get the stone or tray as hot as possible.
- Scatter mozzarella evenly over the pizza base, leaving the edges clear to about 3-4cm. Scatter zucchini and prawn halves over the base so that each eventual pizza slice contains some. Bake for 3-5 minutes, until cooked, turning to get an even colour. Remove and drizzle with the mint oil.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- 1 zucchini, trimmed, cut lengthways into 3mm-thick slices
- 150g fior di latte mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 250g pizza dough (see notes)
- 4-5 large green king prawns, shelled, deveined and halved lengthways