How to Make:
- Remove chicken meat from bones. Discard bones, skin and seasoning. Shred chicken and place in a large bowl along with the radish, mayonnaise and mint. Stir until just combined. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Place half the bread slices in a single layer on a clean work surface. Spread with chicken mixture. Top with remaining bread slices. Cut each sandwich lengthways into thirds. Secure with toothpicks. Arrange on a platter to serve.
Time for preparing:36 min. PT36M
- 1 roast chicken
- 8 medium red radishes, washed, dried, ends trimmed, coarsely grated
- 235g (1 cup) good-quality whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup finely shredded fresh mint
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 24 slices wholemeal bread, crusts removed