How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 230°C. Place pizza bases on two baking trays.
- Combine the chicken, oil, garlic and chilli in a large bowl. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the chicken mixture and cook, turning occasionally, for 3 minutes or until light golden. Remove from heat and set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, arrange the bocconcini over the pizza bases, leaving a 1cm border around the edges. Top each pizza with the artichoke, capsicum and chicken mixture.
- Bake the pizzas in preheated oven, swapping the trays halfway through cooking, for 15 minutes or until the bases are crisp. Serve immediately.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 2 x 26cm frozen pizza bases (McCain brand)
- 250g chicken thigh fillets, excess fat trimmed, cut across the grain into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1-2 fresh red birdseye chillies, finely chopped
- 150g drained bocconcini, thinly sliced
- 100g bought marinated artichoke hearts, drained on paper towel, thinly sliced
- 100g bought chargrilled red capsicum, drained on paper towel, thinly sliced