How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Grease and lightly flour a large baking tray.
- Prepare the pizza dough using the pizza base kit and water following packet directions. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth. Use a rolling pin to roll out to a 25cm disc. Place on the prepared tray. Set aside in a warm place for 10 mins.
- Spread the pizza base with pizza sauce. Top with salami, bocconcini and olives. Sprinkle with the dried basil.
- Bake for 20 mins or until cheese melts and base is golden. Sprinkle with fresh basil leaves to serve.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 285g pkt Lion Pizza Base Kit
- 1/2 cup (125ml) warm water
- 2 tablespoons Leggo’s Pizza Sauce Garlic, Onion & Herbs
- 85g salami slices
- 2 bocconcini, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoons Always Fresh Kalamata Olive Wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon MasterFoods Basil Leaves
- Basil leaves, to serve