How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Place a small frying pan over medium heat. Add the pancetta and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until crisp. Add the green onion and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until green onion softens. Remove from heat.
- Place the pastry cases on an oven tray. Spoon the pancetta mixture evenly among the pastry cases. Drizzle the cream evenly among the pastry cases. Carefully crack an egg into each case. Season with salt and pepper. Bake in preheated oven for 4-5 minutes or until egg is just cooked (or cooked as desired). Remove pies from oven, place on a serving plate and sprinkle with chervil. Serve immediately or at room temperature.
Time for preparing:8 min. PT8M
- 1 pancetta slice, very finely chopped
- 1 green onion, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 24 cocktail pastry cases
- 3 teaspoons thickened cream
- 24 quail eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped chervil