How to Make:
- Combine the yeast, sugar and water in a jug. Set aside for 10 minutes or until frothy.
- Meanwhile, combine the flour and salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. Add the yeast mixture and oil. Use your hands to mix until the mixture comes together as a dough. Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5 minutes, until smooth and elastic. Place in a lightly greased bowl. Cover. Set aside in a warm place for 1 hour or until doubled in volume.
- Preheat oven to 230C/210C fan forced. Place 2 baking trays in the oven. Punch down the dough with your fist. Turn out and knead lightly for 1 minute. Halve the dough. Roll each portion out on a piece of baking paper to a roughly 20cm long rectangle. Spread with pesto. Top with mozzarella, asparagus, chorizo and prawns. Season.
- Remove the trays from the oven. Place the pizzas (still on the baking paper) on the hot trays. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until bases are puffed, golden and crispy. Scatter with rocket leaves, if you like.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 1 teaspoon (1 sachet) dried yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
- 330ml (1 1/3 cups) warm water
- 450g (3 cups) bread pizza flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 75g (1/4 cup) store-bought tomato pesto
- 140g (1 1/3 cups) grated mozzarella
- 11/2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 1 chorizo, thinly sliced
- 12 medium green prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- Baby rocket leaves, to serve (optional)