How to Make:
- Preheat the oven to 220C/200C fan forced. Place the pizza bases on 2 baking trays. Spread 3-4 tbs salsa over each pizza base. Place the beans in a bowl and lightly mash. Divide mashed beans between the pizza bases.
- Sprinkle a quarter of the cheese over the pizzas. Top with tomato and sliced onion. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake the pizzas for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden.
- Serve the pizzas topped with avocado, coriander, sour cream, hot sauce and sliced chilli, and with lime wedges alongside.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 2 (450g pkt) pizza bases
- 300g medium chunky salsa
- 425g can mexe beans, rinsed, drained
- 20g (1 1/2 cups) grated mozzarella or pizza cheese
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to serve
- Sour cream, to serve
- Hot sauce, to serve
- Sliced fresh chilli, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve