How to Make:
- Place coconut on a plate. Run the lime wedge around the rims of serving glasses. Dip in coconut to lightly coat. Pour Midori evenly among the glasses.
- Place the pineapple, pineapple juice, coconut milk, Malibu, mint and ice in the jug of a blender and blend until smooth. Pour over the Midori.
- Serve with pineapple stars.
Time for preparing:4 min. PT4M
- 1/4 cup (20g) desiccated coconut
- 1 lime wedge
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Midori liqueur
- 1/4 fresh ripe pineapple, peeled, cored, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (250ml) pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup (125ml) coconut milk
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Malibu liqueur
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Pineapple stars, to serve