How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220C. Combine the water, yeast and sugar in a small bowl. Set aside for 5 mins or until foamy.
- Combine the flour and salt in a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the yeast mixture and oil. Use a round-bladed knife in a cutting motion to stir until combined. Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 10 mins or until smooth and elastic.
- Transfer to a greased bowl. Cover and set aside in a warm, draught-free place for 30 mins or until dough doubles in size.
- Punch down the dough. Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 2 mins or until smooth. Divide into 6 even portions.
- Use a rolling pin to roll out each portion to a 15cm disc.
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Cook pancetta for 1-2 mins each side or until crisp. Transfer to a plate.
- Cook pizza bases on grill for 1-2 mins each side or until lightly charred and puffed. Transfer to a large baking tray.
- Sprinkle pizza cheese evenly over bases. Top with pancetta, walnut and cherry. Drizzle with extra oil. Bake for 10 mins or until golden brown. Sprinkle with goat’s cheese, rocket and mint.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) warm water
- 2 teaspoons (1 sachet/7g) dried yeast
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 4 cups (600g) plain flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 8 slices pancetta
- 1 1/2 cups (165g) coarsely grated pizza cheese
- 1/2 cup (50g) walnuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
- 100g cherries, halved crossways
- Olive oil, extra, to drizzle
- 100g goat's cheese, crumbled
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- 1/2 cup mint sprigs