How to Make:
- Combine the passata, water, vinegar and pesto in a jug.
- Cook the pancetta in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Stir the pancetta into the passata mixture.
- Preheat grill on high. Arrange half the oysters on a large tray. Divide half the pancetta mixture among the oysters. Cook under the grill, about 6cm from the heat source, for 3-5 minutes or until the pancetta is crisp. Repeat with the remaining oysters and pancetta mixture. Sprinkle with the parsley.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 80ml (1/3 cup) passata
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon Mazzetti Four-Leaf Vintage Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sacla Chilli Pesto
- 200g pancetta, cut into long thin strips
- 30 Pacific oysters, in the half shell
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh continental parsley