How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook pumpkin in the pan, in 2 batches, for 2 mins each side or until golden brown and just tender. Transfer to a plate.
- Place pizza bases on the lined trays. Sprinkle with pizza cheese. Top with pumpkin, thyme, relish or chutney, pine nuts and goat’s cheese. Bake for 15 mins or until golden brown. Top with pesto and sprinkle with rocket and mint.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 400g butternut pumpkin, thinly sliced
- 2 Coles Pizza Bases Large
- 1 cup (100g) pizza cheese
- 1 tablespoon thyme sprigs
- 1/2 cup (160g) caramelised onion relish or chutney
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 100g goat's cheese, crumbled
- Basil pesto, to serve
- Baby rocket leaves, to serve
- Mint leaves, to serve