How to Make:
- Place 2 baking trays in oven. Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced.
- Using a rolling pin, roll each dough ball out on a sheet of baking paper until it forms a 25cm round. Spread each evenly with sauce. Sprinkle with ½ the mozzarella. Top with ham, peach and remaining mozzarella.
- Carefully slide each pizza (on baking paper) onto preheated trays. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, combine 70g rocket and parmesan in a bowl. Drizzle with vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top pizza with basil and remaining rocket. Cut pizzas into wedges. Serve with salad.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 2 x 250g packets fresh pizza dough (see note)
- 1/3 cup tomato pasta sauce
- 1 1/3 cups coarsely grated mozzarella
- 150g shaved leg ham
- 2 ripe yellow peaches, cut into wedges
- 80g baby rocket
- 1/3 cup shaved parmesan
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup small fresh basil leaves