How to Make:
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the tomato. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until starting to soften. Add the garlic. Cook for 5 minutes or until tomato is pulpy. Add a little water to thin the sauce, if needed. Season well.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 220C/200C fan forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper. Heat a lightly oiled chargrill pan or barbecue grill plate over medium-high heat. Cook haloumi and zucchini for 1-2 minutes each side or until golden. Remove.
- Place the Turkish breads on prepared trays. Spread with tomato mixture and top with haloumi and zucchini. Bake for 5-7 minutes, until heated through and lightly golden.
- Drizzle the pizzas with the pesto and extra olive oil. Serve sprinkled with the baby kale.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus extra, to drizzle
- 2 x 200g punnets cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 400g haloumi, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced lengthways
- 2 x 350g Turkish breads or 2 x 35cm round pizza bases
- 90g (1/3 cup) basil pesto
- Baby French kale, to serve