How to Make:
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Cook the chorizo for 1-2 mins each side or until golden brown. Transfer to a plate.
- Cook the pita pockets or pizza bases on grill for 2 mins each side or until lightly charred. Transfer to serving plates. Spread each pita evenly with half the pesto.
- Place the antipasto, rocket and chorizo in a large bowl. Gently toss to combine. Divide evenly among pizzas. Spoon over remaining pesto.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 3 chorizo sausages, thickly sliced diagonally
- 4 pita pockets or pizza bases
- 1/2 cup (130g) basil pesto
- 400g antipasto mix
- 120g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket