How to Make:
- Preheat the oven to 190C/170C fan forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut the top quarter from the damper. Scoop out the bread inside, leaving a 2cm-thick shell. Place on the prepared tray. (Keep bread top and inside bread for another use.)
- Spread the inside of the damper with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with half the cheese. Top with the onion, mushroom, capsicum, chorizo and olives. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.
- Top with prosciutto and rocket. Cut into wedges and serve.
Time for preparing:4 min. PT4M
- 1 large (800g) extra-soft white family damper bread
- 80ml (1/3 cup) pizza sauce
- 130g (1 1/4 cup) coarsely grated pizza cheese blend
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 100g sliced mushrooms
- 1 small red capsicum, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 100g chorizo, sliced
- 10 kalamata olives, pitted
- 100g thinly sliced prosciutto
- 60g pkt baby rocket