How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220C. Divide the pizza bases among two baking trays. Combine the oil and garlic in a small bowl. Brush the garlic mixture evenly over the bases and top with the combined mushroom, spring onion, cream cheese and pizza cheese. Bake for 12 mins or until the crust is golden.
- Top with the rocket and season with pepper. Cut into slices and serve with mixed salad leaves.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 200g pkt Coles Medium Thin & Crispy Pizza Bases (2 pack)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 100g cup mushrooms, sliced
- 100g Swiss brown mushrooms or Portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 100g cream cheese, torn into pieces
- 1/2 cup (50g) Coles Australian Pizza Blend Shredded Cheese
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve