How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place the carrot on the tray. Drizzle with half the oil. Season. Bake for 15-18 mins or until golden and tender.
- Place the pizza bases on 2 baking trays. Spread evenly with pasta sauce and top with mozzarella. Sprinkle over the chorizo, goat’s cheese, carrot and half the onion. Bake for 12 mins or until the bases are crisp.
- Meanwhile, combine the rocket, tomato, vinegar and the remaining onion and oil in a medium bowl. Sprinkle the pizza with parsley. Cut into wedges and serve with the salad.
Time for preparing:30 min. PT30M
- 6 baby carrots, quartered lengthways
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pizza bases
- 1/2 cup (125ml) spicy tomato pasta sauce
- 3/4 cup (75g) mozzarella, finely grated
- 1 chorizo sausage, thinly sliced
- 70g goat's cheese, crumbled
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 100g baby rocket leaves
- 200g Perino tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves