How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200°c. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Peel potatoes and cut into chips. Place into a saucepan of cold water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes or until potatoes are just tender. Drain, then pat-dry between sheets of paper towel.
- Arrange in a single layer on a baking tray. Spray with olive oil spray and sprinkle with sea salt flakes.
- Cut fish into 'fingers' about 11cm long x 3cm wide. Place flour and breadcrumbs onto separate plates. Break egg into a shallow dish and whisk. Dip each fish finger into flour, egg, then breadcrumbs. Arrange on a baking tray.
- Place chips on top shelf of oven and bake for 15 minutes. Turn chips.
- Place tray with fish fingers in oven under chips. Cook for a further 10 to 15 minutes or until fish is golden and cooked through and chips are crisp.
- To make salsa: Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with fish and chips.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
Servings:14 fish fingers
- 2 potatoes (see note)
- olive oil spray
- 350g boneless white fish fillets
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 2 cups fresh white breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 125g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice