How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 230C/210C fan forced. Thinly slice half the onion into rings and reserve. Finely chop remaining onion.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chilli and chopped onion. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until softened. Stir in the cumin for 30 seconds or until aromatic. Increase heat to high. Add the mince. Cook, breaking up lumps with a wooden spoon, for 4 minutes or until browned. Stir in the tomato paste for 1 minute. Stir in lemon rind and season.
- Place bread on a large baking tray. Top with lamb mixture. Dollop with yoghurt and top with feta. Sprinkle with extra cumin. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile, juice half the lemon. Cut remaining lemon into wedges. Combine the reserved onion, lemon juice and remaining oil in a bowl. Season. Set aside to macerate. Add herbs. Toss to combine.
- Top the pizza with the onion mixture. Serve with lemon wedges on the side.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 1 large red onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 long fresh red chilli, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin, plus extra, to sprinkle
- 500g lamb mince
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated
- 400g garlic Afghan bread
- 90g (1/3 cup) Greek-style yoghurt
- 100g soft feta, coarsely crumbled
- 1/2 cup combined fresh herbs (mint and coriander leaves)