How to Make:
- Cook the asparagus and snow peas in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 2 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp. Refresh under cold running water. Drain.
- Combine the asparagus mixture, grapefruit segments and snow pea sprouts in a large bowl.
- Whisk the mustard, honey, chilli, reserved grapefruit juice and 2 tablespoons of oil in a jug. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the remaining oil in a non-stick frying pan. Season both sides of the salmon with salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Add half the dressing to the asparagus mixture. Divide salmon among serving bowls. Top with asparagus mixture. Drizzle over remaining dressing to serve.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed, halved crossways
- 150g snow peas, trimmed, finely shredded
- 2 pink grapefruits, peeled, segmented, excess juice reserved
- 50g snow pea sprouts, halved
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 2 long fresh red chillies, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (about 150g each) skinless salmon fillets
Cajun salmon on asparagus and cucumber salad
Asparagus in salmon with nori
Salmon, asparagus & roasted cherry tomato salad
Pink grapefruit & cucumber salad
Asparagus and peas with hazelnuts
Salmon with baby beetroot salad
Chilli spaghetti with salmon and snow peas
Green pepper chicken and grapefruit salad