How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Combine chilli and oil in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Add prawns. Stir to coat. Cover. Place in fridge for 20 minutes to marinate.
- Meanwhile, place the pumpkin in a sieve. Squeeze to remove excess liquid. Combine the pumpkin, chickpea flour, chia seeds, parmesan, oregano and egg in a large bowl.
- Spread pumpkin mixture into 2 rectangles (about 20 x 24cm) on the prepared trays. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and set.
- Spread the pumpkin bases with passata. Top with half the spinach leaves, then the zucchini, tomato and prawns. Sprinkle with feta and rind. Bake for 10 minutes or until the prawns are cooked through. Top with the remaining spinach and serve with lemon.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- 1 fresh long red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 250g peeled green prawns, tails intact
- 500g peeled pumpkin, finely grated
- 120g (1 cup) chickpea (besan) flour
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons finely grated parmesan
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 egg
- 80ml (1/3 cup) tomato passata
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 1 zucchini, peeled into ribbons
- 150g grape tomatoes, halved
- 30g creamy feta, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- Lemon wedges, to serve