How to Make:
- Preheat grill on high. Preheat oven to 230C. Place the bread, cut-side up, on a baking tray. Cook under grill for 1-2 mins or until lightly toasted.
- Spread the passata evenly over the bread. Top with bocconcini. Bake for 6-8 mins or until bocconcini melts and is golden.
- Transfer pizzas to a board and sprinkle with basil. Cut into pieces.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 400g Coles Bakery Turkish Bread, halved horizontally
- 2/3 cup (170g) tomato passata or tomato pasta sauce
- 210g tub Coles Brand Traditional Bocconcini, torn
- Basil leaves, to serve