How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 240C or 220C fan-forced and place a large oven tray in the oven.
- Place the crumpets on a board. Spread with the tomato paste. Arrange artichokes, mushroom and ham over the crumpets. Top with cheese and olives. Sprinkle with oregano and season with pepper.
- Carefully slide the crumpets onto the hot tray. Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts and starts to become golden.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 8 Golden Crumpets
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 230g jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained, sliced
- 8 button mushrooms, sliced
- 8 slices Don Ham Thinly Sliced Leg Ham, torn
- 8 cherry bocconcini, sliced
- 12 pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano