How to Make:
- Char-grill eggplant, zucchini, mushroom and capsicum on a non-stick grill or BBQ until tender. Remove skin from blackened red capsicum and cut into strips.
- Spread the pita breads with tomato sauce and top with vegetables. Dollop evenly with cottage cheese.
- Bake at 200°C for 10-15 minutes or until base is crisp and the cheese has browned. Serve topped with basil leaves.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 1 large eggplant, sliced
- 4 medium zucchini, sliced
- 12 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, quartered
- 4 80g wholemeal pita breads
- 1/2 cup tomato pizza sauce
- 1 cup Bulla Original Cottage Cheese
- Basil leaves, to serve