How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 190C. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Heat the oil in a medium frying pan over high heat. Add the lamb and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up lumps, for 4 mins or until browned. Add the onion and cook for 3 mins or until softened. Add the garlic and mixed spice and cook for 1 min or until fragrant. Remove from heat.
- Place the bread halves, cut-side up, on the prepared trays. Divide the mince mixture evenly among bread. Crack two eggs over each piece of bread, leaving a 10cm gap between eggs. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 15 mins or until the cheese melts. Sprinkle with parsley and tomato. Drizzle with extra oil and cut each pizza into slices. Serve with the lemon wedges and salad leaves.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 500g Coles Australian Lamb Mince
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 400g Coles Bakery Turkish Bread, split horizontally
- 4 Coles Brand Australian Free Range Eggs, lightly whisked
- 1 cup (120g) Coles Australian Pizza Blend Cheese
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Olive oil, extra, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve