How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line 4 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Combine flour, yeast and sugar in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Make a well. Add oil and 1 cup warm water. Mix well to form a soft, sticky dough, adding a little extra warm water, if needed. Turn dough onto a well-floured surface. Knead for 5 minutes, adding extra flour if dough becomes too sticky.
- Divide dough evenly into 12 portions. Roll out 6 portions into 10cm rounds. Place onto 2 prepared trays (cover remaining portions of dough with plastic wrap to prevent them from drying out).
- Spread the 6 pizza bases evenly with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella. Top with onion, olives, bocconcini and tomato. Season with pepper. Bake for 20 minutes or until bases are golden and crisp, and cheese is melted. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 2 3/4 cups plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 2 x 7g sachets dry yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups pizza sauce
- 2 cup grated mozzarella
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 12 bocconcini, sliced
- 400g punnet tomato medley, sliced
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 4 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- Fresh oregano sprigs, to serve