How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line 4 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Combine flour, yeast and sugar in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Make a well. Add oil and 1 cup warm water. Mix well to form a soft, sticky dough, adding a little extra warm water,
- if needed. Turn dough onto a well-floured surface. Knead for 5 minutes, adding extra flour if dough becomes too sticky.
- Divide dough evenly into 12 portions. Roll out 6 portions into 10cm rounds.Place onto 2 prepared trays (cover remaining portions of dough with plastic wrap to prevent them from drying out). Roll out remaining portions of dough and place on remaining prepared trays. Spread evenly with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with ½ the mozzarella. Top with peppers and onion. Squeeze sausage meat from casings. Arrange small pieces of sausage on top of pizzas. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bases are golden and crisp, and cheese is melted.
- Combine pesto and vinegar in a bowl. Drizzle over the bruschetta pizzas and sprinkle with oregano. Serve.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 2 3/4 cups plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 2 x 7g sachets dry yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cup grated mozzarella
- 285g jar piquillo peppers, drained, sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 raw chorizo sausages