How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 230C/210C fan forced. Place broccoli in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 1 minute. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Pat dry.
- Combine the oil and garlic in a small bowl. Season. Place bread on 2 baking trays. Brush with the oil mixture. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup of the mozzarella. Top with broccoli, ricotta, onion and remaining mozzarella. Sprinkle with bacon. Spray with olive oil. Season. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden and crisp.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 1 head broccoli, cut into very small florets
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 rounds of wholemeal Lebanese bread
- 130g (1 1/4 cups) reduced-fat mozzarella, grated
- 180g reduced-fat fresh ricotta, crumbled
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced into rounds
- 80g shortcut bacon, finely chopped