How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place pita on prepared trays. Spread 2 tsp pesto over each. Top with spinach leaves, tomatoes, zucchini and onion. Sprinkle with lemon rind.
- Bake, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 10-12 minutes or until golden and crisp. Top with salmon and drizzle with yoghurt. Serve with extra spinach, if using.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 4 small wholemeal pita pockets
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 50g baby spinach leaves, plus extra, to serve (optional)
- 150g small cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 zucchini, peeled into ribbons
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 90g salt-reduced smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons natural yoghurt