How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220C. Place the basil, rocket, pine nuts, parmesan and garlic in the bowl of a food processor and process until finely chopped. With the motor running, add the oil in a thin, steady stream and process until well combined.
- Place the pita breads on 2 large baking trays lined with baking paper. Reserve 1/4 cup of the pesto. Spread the remaining pesto evenly over the pita bread. Top with asparagus, zucchini and bocconcini.
- Bake, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 15 mins or until lightly golden and heated through. Transfer to serving plates. Top with reserved pesto. Top with extra rocket and shaved parmesan to serve.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 60g pkt Coles Brand Australian Baby Rocket Leaves
- 1/4 cup (40g) pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup (20g) parmesan, finely grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 4 large pita breads
- 2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed, cut into 5cm pieces diagonally
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced lengthways into ribbons
- 100g cherry bocconcini, coarsely torn
- Coles Brand Australian Baby Rocket Leaves, extra, to serve
- Shaved parmesan, to serve