How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 250C.
- Spread pizza bases evenly with pizza sauce. Arrange the bocconcini, mozzarella, pepperoni, onion and olives evenly over each base.
- Bake for 5-6 mins or until the cheese has melted and the pepperoni is crisp.
- Drizzle pizzas with oil. Top with basil leaves. Sprinkle with sea salt flakes, if desired. Use a pizza cutter or sharp knife to cut into slices. Serve with salad.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 200g pkt (2 pack) Coles Brand Thin & Crispy Medium Pizza Bases
- 100g Leggo’s Squeezy Pizza Sauce
- 75g bocconcini, coarsely torn
- 75g mozzarella, coarsely torn
- 75g pepperoni sausage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (40g) Always Fresh Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- Sea salt flakes, to serve
- Coles Australian Superfood Leaf Blend, to serve