How to Make:
- Combine the yeast, sugar and 3/4 cup (185ml) warm water in a small jug. Stand for 10 mins or until mixture is frothy.
- Combine flour and salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. Add the yeast mixture and oil. Mix until a dough comes together. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Knead, adding more flour if necessary, for 5-7 mins or until smooth and elastic. Place dough in a large, oiled bowl. Cover and set aside in a warm place for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Punch down dough. Knead for 20 seconds or until smooth. Roll out to form a 23cm x 30cm pizza base. Place on a greased baking tray.
- Preheat oven to 240C. Spread pizza base with tomato paste. Top with tomato, olives and bocconcini. Bake for 10 mins or until bocconcini melts. Top with basil leaves and cut into slices to serve.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 7g sachet dried yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1 1/2 cups (225g) bread and pizza plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil Olive and tomato topping
- 1/3 cup (95g) tomato paste
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup (40g) pitted green olives
- 8 cherry bocconcini
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves