How to Make:
- Combine the onion and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Arrange the watermelon on a plate, leaving a space between each slice. Top with the feta, prosciutto and onion mixture. Sprinkle with mint and pistachios. Season with pepper and drizzle with a little extra virgin olive oil.
Time for preparing:8 min. PT8M
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 500g slice watermelon, cut into 8 even wedges
- 80g feta, crumbled
- 2 slices prosciutto, torn
- 2 tablespoon small fresh mint leaves
- 3 teaspoon finely chopped pistachios
- Extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle