How to Make:
- Cook potatoes in a saucepan of boiling water for 12-15 mins or until just tender. Drain and set aside to cool slightly. Thinly slice.
- Meanwhile, place 2 large baking trays in oven and preheat to 220C.
- Combine the oil, garlic and rosemary in a jug. Season. Spread half the oil mixture over the pizza bases. Top with half the mozzarella. Arrange the sliced potatoes over the mozzarella and drizzle with remaining oil mixture. Top with remaining mozzarella and parmesan.
- Transfer to the trays and bake for 10-15 mins or until golden and bases are crisp. Serve pizzas topped with prosciutto and rocket leaves.
Time for preparing:30 min. PT30M
- 700g Red Rascal or Carisma potatoes
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, finely chopped
- Coles Brand Thin & Crispy Medium Pizza Bases (2 pack)
- 1 1/2 cup (120g) grated mozzarella
- 1/2 cup (40g) parmesan, finely grated
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 60g rocket leaves