How to Make:
- Place flour and yeast in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook. Stir until combined. Add salt and 2 tbs oil and stir until combined. Gradually add water. Mix for 15 minutes or until water is absorbed. Scrape dough into a lightly oiled bowl. Cover. Set aside for 2 hours or until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 250C/230C fan forced. Lightly grease two 30cm round baking trays. Divide dough between prepared trays. Set aside for 15 minutes to rest. Use your fingertips to gently push and stretch the pizza dough to cover the trays.
- Toss zucchini with remaining oil. Season. Drizzle pizza bases with extra oil. Top with zucchini, mozzarella, gorgonzola and marjoram. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and cheese has melted.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 500g bread and pizza plain flour
- 1 teaspoon instant dried yeast
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 60ml (1/4 cup) extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 310ml (1 1/4 cups) water
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 x 200g fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 120g gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1/2 cup fresh marjoram sprigs