How to Make:
- Combine flour, yeast and salt in a bowl. Add water and oil. Stir to combine. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Knead until dough comes together. Place dough in a large, lightly greased bowl. Cover with greased plastic wrap. Stand in a warm place for 1 hour or until dough doubles in size.
- Preheat oven to 240C/220C fan-forced. Grease a 20cm x 30cm lamington pan with oil. Punch dough down. Place in prepared pan. With oiled hands, press dough out to edges of pan. Sprinkle with seeds. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until golden. Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Carefully turn, top-side up, onto a board or platter.
- Combine cream cheese and dill in a bowl. Dollop small spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture over pizza base. Top with salmon, onion, capers and lemon. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle with extra oil and top with rocket and extra dill. Serve immediately.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 1 1/3 cups Lighthouse Bread & Pizza Plain Flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant dried yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 150ml warm water
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to serve
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 125g cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill, plus extra sprigs to serve
- 200g thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 1/4 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon baby capers, rinsed
- 1/4 lemon, peeled, finely chopped
- 50g baby rocket