How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220C. Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook onion, stirring occasionally, for 5 mins or until softened. Add sugar and vinegar. Reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring, for 5-7 mins or until onion is caramelised. Set aside for 10 mins to cool.
- Place pizza bases on two baking trays. Spread with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with cheese and caramelised onion. Arrange Hans Oliving Sliced Peperilli Salami, capsicum and bocconcini on top of the pizzas.
- Bake for 12-15 mins or until crust is golden and crisp. Serve pizzas sprinkled with rocket.
Time for preparing:30 min. PT30M
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large red onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 pizza bases
- 1/3 cup (80ml) pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup (50g) grated pizza cheese
- 100g pkt Hans Oliving Sliced Peperilli Salami
- 1/2 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 100g cherry bocconcini, halved
- 25g baby rocket leaves