How to Make:
- Place the cauliflower rice in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and cook on high for 8 mins or until tender. Transfer the cauliflower rice to a large heatproof bowl and set aside for 15 mins to cool.
- Preheat oven to 220C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Add the egg and cheddar to the cauliflower and stir to combine. Season. Spread the mixture over the prepared tray to make a 16cm x 35cm oval shape. Bake for 15 mins or until golden.
- Spread the cauliflower pizza base evenly with the tomato paste. Top with the carrot, onion, chilli, thyme and fetta. Bake for 15 mins or until carrot is tender and fetta is golden. Cut into slices to serve.
Time for preparing:40 min. PT40M
- 2 x 300g pkts Coles Australian Cauliflower Rice
- 1 Coles Australian Free Range Egg
- 1/2 cup (60g) shredded tasty cheddar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 200g Dutch carrots, trimmed, peeled, quartered lengthways
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 long green chilli, thinly sliced
- 6 thyme sprigs
- 100g fetta, crumbled