How to Make:
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large frypan and cook the onion over medium-low heat, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion is soft. Add spices and garlic, and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add tomatoes and sugar, then bring to the boil. Simmer for 1-2 minutes over medium heat until thickened. Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place the couscous, lemon rind and juice, and 1 cup (250ml) boiling water in a large bowl. Cover and stand for 2 minutes, then fluff with a fork. Stir in tomato mixture and parsley, then season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cover to keep warm. Meanwhile, heat remaining 2 teaspoons of oil in a large frypan over medium-high heat and cook fish for 2 minutes each side.
- Divide the tomato couscous among serving plates and top with the fish
Time for preparing:12 min. PT12M
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1 1/4 cups (250g) couscous
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon, plus wedges to serve
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 4 x 160g skinless snapper fillets, halved, bones removed