How to Make:
- For the pizza dough, use a fork to whisk the yeast and 80ml (1/3 cup) warm water in a small bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm place for 5 minutes or until the mixture is frothy. Whisk together the flour and salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. Pour in the yeast mixture, oil and the remaining 250ml (1 cup) warm water. Stir until just combined. Use your hands to bring the dough together. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead for 12-15 minutes. Grease a large clean bowl with olive oil. Add the dough and turn to coat. Cover with a clean tea towel. Set aside in a warm, draught-free place for 1-2 hours or until dough is doubled in size.
- Transfer half the dough to a lightly floured work surface. Cover the remaining dough with plastic wrap and reserve for another use (see tip). Roll the dough out to a 20 x 35cm oval. Transfer to a greased baking tray. Set aside for 20 minutes to prove.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 230°C/210°C fan forced. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook the garlic, chilli and cumin, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the spinach and cook, stirring often for 5 minutes or until spinach is wilted and excess liquid evaporated. Season. Transfer to a heatproof bowl and set aside to cool slightly.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella and paneer over the pizza dough. Top with the spinach mixture. Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the dough is crisp.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 long fresh green chilli, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds, lightly crushed
- 1 bunch English spinach, trimmed, washed, dried, chopped
- 150g (1 1/2 cups) coarsely grated mozzarella
- 100g paneer cheese, crumbled Pizza dough
- 1 1/2 teaspoon instant dried yeast
- 330ml (1 1/3 cups) warm water
- 500g (3 1/3 cups) bread and pizza plain flour
- 2 teaspoons table salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil